One of the research opportunities is to work with Dr. Stanford, Office of Cooperative Reproductive Health, on topics relevant to restorative reproductive medicine and primary care. Contact Dr. Stanford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following list of articles offer insights into NaProTECHNOLOGY for health care professionals.
- Premenstrual spotting of >= 2 days is strongly associated with histologically confirmed endometriosis in women with infertility
- Natural procreative technology for infertility and recurrent miscarriage
- Outcomes From Treatment of Infertility With Natural Procreative Technology in an Irish General Practice
- The new women’s health science of NaProTECHNOLOGY
- NaProTECHNOLOGY (Natural Procreative Technology) - A Multifactorial Approach to the Chronic Problem of Infertility
- Expert in Fertility Appreciation: The Creighton Model Practitioner
- Mucus observations in the fertile window: a better predictor of conception than timing of intercourse
- Medical Risks of Infertility
- Complete laparoscopic excision of endometriosis in teenagers: is postoperative hormonal suppression necessary?
- Pilot test and validation of the Peak Day method of prospective determination of ovulation against a handheld urine hormone monitor
- Treatment of Unexplained Subfertility in Catholic Health Care: Taking the Lead Toward a Natural Approach
- Menstruation in Girls and Adolescents: Using the Menstrual Cycle as a Vital Sign
"A Family Physician Approach to Managing Infertility & Recurrent Miscarriage" by Dr. Phil Boyle of the NaProTECHNOLOGY Galway Clinic. For a powerpower point presentation click here.
Interested in becoming a FertilityCare TM Professional?
The Creighton Model FertilityCare™ education program can be completed in just thirteen months. Graduates of the program become FertilityCare Practitioners and are considered allied health professionals. Physicians can become Creighton Medical Consultants and practice NaProTechnology in as little as six months. To find a list of programs, go to the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals website page: https://aafcp.net/education-programs/